Vesuvius - surf punk Nerd Rock by SavantSyndrome - complete mix

Ta very much, Rob. I definitely intended the vocals to have a vaguely "dehumanized" or "Android" feel when I envisaged this track, but I like the subtly pitched-down sound of Armi's voice so much that that idea kind of went on the back burner. I like collabs, I think you and me could probably have a productive one. You seem to have been a bit quiet, lately? :)

I saw PSB with my kid last month at Leeds Uni - an excellent show!

Hey bubb, I lost my recording space after my daughter was born and only just getting back up running now. Compressed my working hours into a few longer days for a childcare day & am back at university part time with exams coming up too, which has all curtailed my recording time unfortunately!

Been finishing a piece off recently though, so just a couple more tweaks and I'll post it up. It's a bit of an odd one mind...

Would certainly be up for a collab. I always dig your stuff, and particularly so since you've been working on originals - hit me up when you're ready! :)

Very interesting........I can honestly say I have never listened to anything quite like your song. It was good, very interesting.

Very interesting........I can honestly say I have never listened to anything quite like your song. It was good, very interesting.

Thanks very much, man. To do something unusual and a bit left-field but still get a positive comment like yours feels great to me.

The instrument tracks still sound as good as when I heard them in the earlier mix.

I think they sound better. The guitar lead sounded flat before. Not so now. It rings true with everything else.

Nicely done guys. The drummer indeed does some awesome stuff in the middle there. Love it. Also like the backup vocal harmonies. Tastefully balanced. Interesting and fitting.

Back