Unable to upload Mp3 files

Cellar Rat

Try'd to up load a couple of different files , but kept getting message "Failed to up load ". Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem , both files were the proper format and size . Have never had an issue before.

Try'd to up load a couple of different files , but kept getting message "Failed to up load ". Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem , both files were the proper format and size . Have never had an issue before.

I had similar issue. Are you using Firefox browser?

No using Microsoft edge , didn't try google yet . never had an issues before . Thanks for the reply , thought I was loosing it .

I'mma be honest, I'm disappointed to not find a song called "unable to upload mp3 file" here. :(

No, I've not generally had this problem, but I rarely upload files directly.

Sorry to disappoint Steve , have to work on that . Try'd two files this morn that I had already uploaded on different occasions ,and they would upload. Maybe my computer is hinky , haven't changed anything , oh well , it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle surrounded by an enigma . Well try it again later .thanks to all that responded.

Back