a truly disturbing album

Working with Sindy was a good move for your stuff. You're definitely getting the production levels where the weirdness is semi-coherent.

Working with Sindy was a good move for your stuff. You're definitely getting the production levels where the weirdness is semi-coherent.

This seems really back-handed in retrospect. Apologies if it came off as insulting.
Your music is very weird, but your skills over the last few years have improved to the point where it's easier to follow your intent.

lol @ fangs.

"Liquid Friend" resonates with me, but the repeating chorus she sings is kinda annoying.

I don't care for weird music as much as I once did, but I liked this. Almost zero marketability (without some clever videos in hope of some type of viral success), which by itself is a selling point for me. :)

One nit would be the shortish length for most of those songs, they seem more like demos/incomplete ideas than 'songs' on an album. If they were merged into one track with well written musical transitions between them then that would shake off some of that criticism.

Production wise I liked the stripped down nature of the performances, this allowed things to be powerful and delicate when necessary.

Back