Top Ten List

sikter

Hello to everyone!
I know I'm new one on this forum but anyway here is my suggestion for an sticky thread:

Administrator could make the sticky with TOP TEN LIST of the week or month whatever. (names of the songs with links)
Maybe we can discuss about how it should look like and how we could vote.

sikter

Stickies are hard to come by, as is direct moderator interaction (although they do come around and clean up SPAM and other reported inappropriate threads). Good idea though.

Top Ten

I like the voting idea... I wouldn't want to make it the dominant way to view songs tho because my tastes run well into the chaotic and strange.

I vote for Short Sircuit's (the Tull cover band led by the mercurial frontman The Ghost of FM, who appears on Rush's All The World's A Stage Album) most requested live song, "Get The #@&$ Off The Stage."

Last edited:
Hi

Me, I would vote for a battle of the bands in a match-play fromat like in tennis. We get all the bands who want to compete and place them in the draw. Each band is paired against an opponent. For 1 week, people can vote for their favorite song-band in each bracket and the band with the most vote move to the next round. We go like that every week (eliminating half of the bands) until we get the winner. When you move to the next round, you can change the song if you want. Of course, this is for fun and nobody should take this seriously.

/Jack Real.

I dunno .... To me the MP3 mixing clinic is meant for people to get advice on how to improve their recordings and such, it's not supposed to be a competition. I think we're just asking for trouble if any kind of top 10 list was started.

Just my 0.02 cents...

vestast said:
I dunno .... To me the MP3 mixing clinic is meant for people to get advice on how to improve their recordings and such, it's not supposed to be a competition. I think we're just asking for trouble if any kind of top 10 list was started.

Just my 0.02 cents...
Yup.......

apl said:
I vote for Short Sircuit's (the Tull cover band led by the mercurial frontman The Ghost of FM, who appears on Rush's All The World's A Stage Album) most requested live song, "Get The #@&$ Off The Stage."
Thanks for the leaky plug, Arvo. :confused: :D

I agree that this place is for advice on mixing and composition, not to be a place for holding pissing contests.

Cheers! :)

The Ghost of FM said:
Thanks for the leaky plug, Arvo. :confused: :D

I agree that this place is for advice on mixing and composition, not to be a place for holding pissing contests.

Cheers! :)

Anytime, Mr Mercurial and Ethereal!

vestast said:

Just my 0.02 cents...
I agree with that too. This whole thread should be moved to the Visitor's forum as is.

This is a clinic afterall...

The only proper way to do this would be to have a swimsuit competition as part of it. I also think some questions about world peace and certainly one group dancing number are in order. :cool:

Track Rat said:
I'm trying to envision you in a thong.

I was thinking more of the swimsuits for our large female contigent. You know, what's her name and so and so and umm, err, ummmm....

OH MY GOD, I just realized something:

THIS IS GAY RECORDING DOT COM! :eek: :eek:

I always wondered why there were so many show tunes in the mp3 clinic :rolleyes:

DavidK said:
I always wondered why there were so many show tunes in the mp3 clinic :rolleyes:

I wish you'd post your cover of "I Feel Pretty." It just moves me.

Back