Thank you to the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could make this the new joke thread...it may turn out to be that anyway. :)

Customer walked up to me yesterday and said, "I've been missing you a lot lately." To which I responded, "What are you doing to increase your aim?"
Really, I should know these things.

---------- Update ----------

Where's Clean when you need him?

We could make this the new joke thread...it may turn out to be that anyway. :)

Customer walked up to me yesterday and said, "I've been missing you a lot lately." To which I responded, "What are you doing to increase your aim?"
Really, I should know these things.

---------- Update ----------

Where's Clean when you need him?
You can shorten that and just name one of your songs "I Still Miss You But My Aim Is Getting better". :D

I'm rooting for Paschi. After all, he seems to be so hip and has his thumb on the pulse of what 2015 is "all about". :D

An old guy like me who's still living in the dark ages because I still play those archaic, out-dated, real instruments has nothing on that new re-cycled disco which is created with pre-packaged, pre-sampled, pre-cooked, and pre-mixed, extremely original and innovative dance beats that are SOOOO different from the dance beats that were being played 40 years ago.

I give a talented, original, innovative genius like the Pasch-man a 1:1 chance of winning a Grammy, and probably a Tony and an Academy award while he's at it. I mean, the man writes tutorials for the love of god. Wake up and smell the genius, you amateurs!!! :D

I personally couldn't make it half way though the first song. I guess 90s alternative rock is making a come back at the 2016 grammys. :cursing:

I just saw this thread for the first time today (thanks for bumping it up RAMI :D).

I took a listen, and I have to agree with Phil. While the songwriting is solid, the vocals are very strong, the productions are overall good...though I found the overall sound a bit strident (maybe from the mastering stage?)...what struck me too was the dated sound. '90s Alt Pop Rock all the way.
Now...that alone my not stop the nomination from happening, especially since the OP was assured by the engineer that the album WILL be nominated.
If it was really dated, like something from the '70s, at least then it would sound "retro cool"...but it's got that sound that was so prevalent in the '90s and early '00s.

Hey, I don't mean to be negative. If you just posted the songs and said, check 'em out, I'm sure the responses would all be very positive. Like I said, the music is very well done...but when you attach the "assurance of Grammy Award Album of The Year nomination for 2016"....then it's a whole different perspective on the music, and where it fits...that's all I'm saying.

You probably should have waited for the nomination, and then posted about it......

Hey, I don't mean to be negative. If you just posted the songs and said, check 'em out, I'm sure the responses would all be very positive. Like I said, the music is very well done...but when you attach the "assurance of Grammy Award Album of The Year nomination for 2016"....then it's a whole different perspective on the music, and where it fits...that's all I'm saying.

You probably should have waited for the nomination, and then posted about it......

miroslav speaking the truth

It's well made, no doubt. It's just the Grandmas talk that's bumping this thread.

Either way, I'm an optimistic person at heart. 1:1000000000 has happened before :p

And from what I have listened to here "RAMI" is the guy who has shown time and time again he can do it all. I have become a big fan of his music, playing, singing, and recording abilities. Be proud of your accomplishments RAMI, you have my vote for the Grammy.

And from what I have listened to here "RAMI" is the guy who has shown time and time again he can do it all. I have become a big fan of his music, playing, singing, and recording abilities. Be proud of your accomplishments RAMI, you have my vote for the Grammy.

RAMI, nobody is falling for this new ID. :D

Well, another week has gone by. We're getting closer to the next whatever it was this thread was about. Now where did I hide those Easter eggs?

Hey! Get off my lawn!!!

This thread is the epitome of "humblebrag"

...(and schadenfreude).

Pretty embarrassing read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back