Thank you to the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do a whole years worth of bumps now, does that mean we don't need to do them all year?

Doesn't work. I tried it with my dog. I walked him all the way to Boston and back, and then I said "Now you're done".

This is the best thread LOL. I personally couldn't make it half way though the first song. I guess 90s alternative rock is making a come back at the 2016 grammys. :cursing:

You are the epitome of a good old German thing called "Schadenfreude". :p

Just out of curiosity: if this guy literally won a Grammy in a catagory like "Best Newcomer", would you eat a drumstick? In that 1:1000000000 chance.

What flavor? :D

Why? I never once in this thread said he's not going to win a Grammy. I've been nothing but encouraging and supportive throughout this whole thread. That can be easily verified. :)

You are the epitome of a good old German thing called "Schadenfreude". :p

Seemingly...seemingly...to the naked eye, I can totally understand that mis-conception.

But I'm only like that if I feel someone deserves it. Either because they're too full of themselves, or depending on what they said to me, or how they treated me. In certain cases, yes, not only am I like that, but I also have a lot of fun with it. :D

But generally, I take a lot of pleasure from putting a smile on someone's face. It's just that the few exceptions that I mentioned above tend to be easier for others to remember . That's cool. I can live with that. I know I make people laugh and smile more than I make them do anything else.:)

Hey, at least I'm not a hypocrite. Some people spend all their time posting memes on Facebook about "Love" and a bunch of other concepts that they don't spend one second of their life trying to actually realize. I'm not a virtual phony. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back