Sunshine

Erland

Hi there.

I played this song at a birthday party last night and It went down really well. Too much wine perhaps..

So I recorded this. The vocal is one take and is a little crazy with the harmonies. I want to catch that real summer feeling. Very cheezy I know.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could put a drum and bass track on this. I would realy like to build this song up a bit. I think its a little poppy but could be cool.

If you get a chance, could you have a peek? Thanks

Erland

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1375&alid=-1

Sunshine

Stellar performance as per usual, and good songwriting.

Weird reverb tails sometimes... makes the vocals sound a bit strange.

very nice.

dude

The party was a Swedish girls man. They forced me to eat Sil and Swedish meat balls and some strange brandy shot...

Anyway, cheers for the listen. I dont know why there is a wierd reverb. At the end i did it for fun but, ahh well. Later

can't let everyone miss this tune ;)

I downloaded this song, and meant to post earlier, but got carried away with other stuff.

coming back with some comments later today.

Al

Oh I cant wait to get home from work for a listen!!:D

But for now I'm gonna bump this back to the top!

~scott

Somebody sign this guy!

Erland...do me a favor and post a crappy tune so I know your human. :D

I'm blown away. Great tune mate.

I don't really hear full blown drums for this, but if someone added some different percusion instruments and a bass line, man o man!!! Even the way it's recorded now is great.

Sign me up for the official Erland fan club! :D

Great work.

~scott

Don't know what the 3 stars are all about. I thought this was real nice.

I liked the tune. The vocals, as always, are beautiful. The harmonies are pleasing to the ear. Good doubling on the guitars - spot perfect.

Lyrically, ok but not stellar. Musically, first rate mate.

Good job.

P.S., did you mean to keep that stuff at the end on? After the "end" of the song, I can hear a rustling (probably you putting down the guitar), then several seconds of silence, then a heavily reverbed version of the song (or a small part of it). Was that a Beatles kind of thing? I couldn't make out any, "Paul is dead" stuff or anything, so I don't know.

There is a extra minute on the recording after 4:00 minute mark which I don't think you intended to be there.

I thought this was definitely above 3 stars. I'm thinking that Erland has made someone jealous or someone wants to keep him out of the limelight and tagged him with 1 star to bring him down from the 5 he probably got earlier.

It's just as good if not better than a lot of entries with that rating, so the question is Erland who'd you piss off?

Anyway, good song I def hear Simon & Garfunkel influences again.

Hmm.. when trying to do a test-stream something went wrong; here it was been played very strange (changing pitches and all); THAT IS NOT MY INTENTION (to be funny or something). I think dowloading is better if you have the same problem (could be me, could be nowhereradio), if you think it's worth the effort of course..

Re: dude

Erland said:
The party was a Swedish girls man.

I've been reading this sentence over and over and over and over...

The party was a Swedish girls man.

No, still don't understand it. You partied 'on' a swedish crossdresser? Eh?

:D

I am definately getting a summer feeling from this one. Hey, shouldnt you be singing about rain and fog and stuff?? Dont you guys have a lot of that on the Emerald Isles??

Back