Sulking

I like the tune overall. It's great when the bass really comes in ~25s.

For me, the tambourine is a bit too much. It's a bit too up front, and more than a little loud.

What happened w/the arrangement at the end? I like how the instruments fade out, but not so much how the voice faded out too.

Ohhhh, this is interesting!! I like the chord-progression. I get a little early Radiohead -feeling over it (might be because of the title aswell..). I agree with the tambourine being a bit too up front. I also think the vocals are a bit low.

Overall I think it's a great production and great songwriting! Respect

With love
Known as, Beppe
Tommy

At the end I wanted to cut everything and have just the dry vocal,but can,t do that on a DP-24,so I just fated the vox out.

The guitar has a cool sound. Sort of low-fi but sort of not. I liked it. I like the singer's voice. Hoarse, rock voice.

Performances are a bit loose, at least early in the song. That needs to be tightened. Kick is off through much of the tune.

Tambourine is a bit loud. I think they're getting "swish-i-fied" by SC.

I like the background voices. They're kind of getting clobbered by the guitars.

Lead guitar sounds cool too.

I'd back off the reverb kind of all around. I almost always say that.

I like this. The song is interesting. The vocal could be more forward. Guitars and bass sound great. Not only is that tambourine loud, it's fighting your groove. It's doesn't have the same swing. Kill it.

Oh dang. The second mix is a lot better than the first. How much of that is changes you made, and how much is Soundcloud clobbering it?

My initial reactions were that the guitar is a little dark and that the tambourine is a bit loud and has some timing flubs. The second mix clears up the guitar pretty well. Still a lot of tambo tho.

Agree w/ Steve. big improvement overall on the second mix there. That tambourine that's hitting w/ the snare is kind of harsh/piercing on the 2's and 4's. Guitars are best sounding in this, drums the least, IMO. It seems like everything needs to find its space a little better - some freqs clashing quite a bit

Vocals need to come up and needs a bit of air. Tambourine, I think it cuts through so much, it sounds loud. Maybe a cut in the 190-300 range could get it a bit more cleaner, but I would say that with 100%, try and experiment and see.

Overall, not really bad, the comments in general are really tweaking comments. Nice mix.

Has a real natural sound to it, not a lot of processing that I can detect. I like it. The tambourine seems maybe a little brittle/harsh. Actually think the mix is really good, wouldn't have guessed you were just learning. Song is real nice too.

Back