a submission

Can't listen here at work, will try to remember to come back tonight at home - is this with my guitar track(s)?

I thought the guitar sounded pretty good. Sounds very much like the original to my memory.

I thought the drum part was a little busy. At least in parts. Personal taste thing.

The lead vocal sounded a little tentative. Like the singer wasn't confident he was getting it right. I guess the same could be said for the backing vox too.

Slight rhythm issue around 2:04. Things get off for a second.

Yes mike, it's you in all your glory. And yes, 3M, the vocals are tentative. I'm waiting for my preferred singer to get to this. I'll take a listen to the timing thing. Thanks.

Sounds like you used a combination of my acoustic track and your original electronic track, maybe that's where the timing at 2:04 is off (I didn't notice)?

Yeah, there's both in there. Maybe a bit too much going on in the bridge. While it doesn't smack you in the head, there is a bit of a "pulse" before the turn.

Sounds close to the Doug Parkinson In Focus psyched version.
The arppegio guitars could be a little tighter or have a little fuzz added to make them more lysergic.

Back