straight up rock tune original

First thing that sticks out to me is that the hat is really far left, which makes the track sound a little unbalanced.

Those toms are busy. That's a stylistic decision I would make, but I'm kind of surprised to hear you do it.

First thing that sticks out to me is that the hat is really far left, which makes the track sound a little unbalanced.

Those toms are busy. That's a stylistic decision I would make, but I'm kind of surprised to hear you do it.

man, i love those toms!
yes, style is a decision, so not an accident.
there are lots of examples of hats being panned left or right of center, not that uncommon.
but it's interesting that this stood out to you, something for me to ponder for sure.
but i really like it where it is.
for some reason, i put it there, can't remember why exactly.....

I like it.. The mix sounds really good to me, maybe the vocals could be a touch louder. and the guitars could be a touch more crispy, but thats nothing what would make a big change. So great work!

I like it.. The mix sounds really good to me, maybe the vocals could be a touch louder. and the guitars could be a touch more crispy, but thats nothing what would make a big change. So great work!

hi jonny! thanks for listening and commenting...

Back