Stalking Horse - my latest thang

I'm unplugged from the studio and just listening on my laptop, but this sounds immaculate - full, warm, clear, all those good adjectives we're usually looking for in a mix - on laptop speakers. I'm not getting off the couch again tonight, but tomorrow I'm definitely listening to this on my monitors.

Revisted for updates etc.
I enjoyed the lyrics even more this time - fighter/un-requiter tickled the funny bone - clever poetic license.

I'm unplugged from the studio and just listening on my laptop, but this sounds immaculate - full, warm, clear, all those good adjectives we're usually looking for in a mix - on laptop speakers. I'm not getting off the couch again tonight, but tomorrow I'm definitely listening to this on my monitors.

Thanks paulman - glad you liked it. Cheers:thumbs up:

Revisted for updates etc.
I enjoyed the lyrics even more this time - fighter/un-requiter tickled the funny bone - clever poetic license.

Thanks ray - I was pretty happy with that one myself. :D

Armistice, I was just listening to this in the car driving back from a meeting and noticed myself singing along with it.

Stalking Horse along with Bubba's Game Over and Greg's Walmart At Midnight are the first three tracks on my best of HR.com mixtape (remember mixtapes?)

Armistice, I was just listening to this in the car driving back from a meeting and noticed myself singing along with it.

Stalking Horse along with Bubba's Game Over and Greg's Walmart At Midnight are the first three tracks on my best of HR.com mixtape (remember mixtapes?)

Thanks JDude - there'd be a hell of a mixtape is someone trawled through the Clinic over the last couple of years. I used to do actual mixtapes, back in the cassette days, all the time.:)

That's awesome.:D

I deplore the absence of "Marianas". :D

Back