Song re: The Alleged Demon Possesion of Annaliese Micheal - plz review

Crazy Luke

Here is a metal song I put together that was inspired by the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" which told the story of Annaliese Micheal, who was either possessed by six demons, or mentally ill.
We Are Six (The Battle for Annaliese) - please let me know about balances

Attachments

• We Are Six (The Battle For Annaliese) Mix 8.mp3
    8 MB · Views: 12
Really cool use of samples. The intro runs a bit long for me. I really like the drums on this. I might bring down the distortion on the panned voices just a bit, the effect got a little fatiguing for me. This stuff is down to taste though really, the mix sounds good to me.

Really cool use of samples. The intro runs a bit long for me. I really like the drums on this. I might bring down the distortion on the panned voices just a bit, the effect got a little fatiguing for me. This stuff is down to taste though really, the mix sounds good to me.

Thx, eastern. I wanted to give some of the "voices" a bit of grit, but I will see about backing off the distortion plug-in on some of them.

I'm a little disappointed that this was in 4/4, I'm gonna be honest. :D

So the melodic vocal should probably come up.

I'd futz with the effects on the demons some more. Legion is the only one that sounds like a distinctly different person might have voiced it. Nero, the one after Legion (Leanne?), and Lucifer all sound almost identical.

A bit more variety in the arrangement probably wouldn't hurt. It hits the same points a lot of times.

Thx for your review, VHS. I would love to get with a drummer and we can sit down a rework some of these songs with more interesting time sigs. For now, these will have to stay as demos or storyboards for skilled musicians to come in and reshape after I'm done with the vst versions, and lay down the final mixes with real players.
Regarding the 6 different demon voices, I would eventually like to have the help of members of this forum, and the Ultimate Metal forum, to submit there takes via wav uploads (pick a demon Steve)

Back