The SHOW OFF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumental Mixtape - 21 Beats - Free Download

Hey Guys,

I ´ve just released an Instrumental Mixtape with 21 Beats. You can download it for free from my homepage.
Please give me some feedback and tell me your thoughts about my beats.

If you are interested in beats or if you know some musicians who are searching for beats you can support me by sharing this link!

You can download it from here Downloads | Emgeenius-Music

Thanks in advance!

Emgeenius

Hey Guys,

I ´ve just released an Instrumental Mixtape with 21 Beats. You can download it for free from my homepage.
Please give me some feedback and tell me your thoughts about my beats.

If you are interested in beats or if you know some musicians who are searching for beats you can support me by sharing this link!

You can download it from here Downloads | Emgeenius-Music

Thanks in advance!

Emgeenius

I love beets! Steamed, pickled, shredded over a tuna salad. Beet greens are very tasty as well.

Yo,

Here you are.

EP 100% done by me (beats, mix, master and album cover)

54a3c47df0672.png

NothingReallyMatters EP | Afin

Let me know what you think.

Hi, I may have posted wrong and people in this forum may have misinterpreted my intentions. I just wanted to share my music and give it to anyone who wants to make a remix of it.

Anyway, I've been recording things alone and with a help of a friend of mine, then we started a project together and recorded an EP. I know that the EP is not even close to what we are capable of doing and we are already recording and gathering nice things from everywhere.

Our music is progressive psychedelic, this EP is more like pink floyd but we're making things more like tame impala or smthg close to it.

Here is out BANDCAMP

and our facebook page is CAPHSOUNDS

Btw, I'm putting stickers all around Boston until I get back to Brazil.

Peace!
Pedro / Collopthefox

"Beyond the Fringe" experiments with the intertwining of light guitar pieces and low grunting metal by playing them back and forth.

I like the sound of very upbeat melodic guitar pieces, mixed up with dark grunting guitar work. The combining of that particular contrast really facinates me. In my opinion it gets even more interesting, if you have those two oposites copy pieces of each other and ping-pong it out between them. Add a canister of my often used over-the-top-epic-saucse (with choirs, horns and even a Native American chant) and it quickly becomes one big instrumental party.

Made entirely using a MIDI Keyboard and Propellerhead Reason.

memories are new live

just got back doing a gig in my new one man band, I sang lead and drummed simultaneously here. featuring some crazy runs on a 1969 hammond t-224. literally just one mic in the club, up by my head kinda far away from everything.

Amazing how you played drums and keys at the same time. And you sang too?

Amazing...

:)

You do know that this forum is for critique of mixes right?

Please post your performance stuff in the 'show off' thread.

Thanks. :D

Moved it for ya.

no haha I just drummed and sand at the same time. The hammond and bass guitar I recorded at my garage. I don't have THAT many hands!

My "one man band" live version of "Wish I was Five". This was recorded live at the Eagle pub Feb. 20. 2015. Me on vocals + drums and all backing tracks playing through loudspeakers, already recorded by myself in my garage.

performing live another one of my favorite songs for 15+ years now, live at Lefty's, 2/6/2015

http://psychedelicsound.yolasite.com/resources/Eli'sComing.mp3

this was live maybe 4 months ago when I was just starting out, singing through a stereo! I've since taken money I've made and bought better amps. but listening to this song is great, not because i think i play it well by a long shot (it's pretty sloppy), but because it's just such a kick ass song, I almost forgot haven't heard it in a while. it's called "rebels rule", written in 1975 by a Scottish group. I really have no idea who they are and I'm dying to remember the band

Last edited:
Abl
Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen!
I'm actually new to this website. So far, I am really impressed with this family.

My name is Ne' Richa. I'm a music producer/songwriter, and I would like to reach out to new artists and fellow creators.
I have my own home setup, and I typically use FL Studio 11, Ableton, Directwave, Drumaxx, Adobe Audition, and Cakewalk.

I definitely appreciate any feedback given.
Come check out my soundcloud page, SoundCloud.com/NeRicha
I'm on FB as well, Facebook.com/1NeRicha
Youtube.com/1NeRicha

or email me at LiteShado@gmail.com!

https://soundcloud.com/nericha/hookah-liteshado-2015-instrumental

https://soundcloud.com/nericha/814-downtown-instrumental-beat2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back