Short Guitar, Pianet and Glockenspiel Song.

Dr.SpringReverb

Dieser Hund

cheap 25€ guitar recorded with cheap beyer m55 mic onto cassettetape.
made this as an intro and outro for a childrenstory

Last edited:
How did you get a 25 euro guitar to stay that in tune? Nice work. The guitar needs to come up relative to the keys and the glockenspiel. Also I think that just about everything could have just a taste of low mids reduced (especially the epiano). I wish you had a second track of that guitar so you could pan the two tracks left and right and make it bigger.

How did you get a 25 euro guitar to stay that in tune? Nice work. The guitar needs to come up relative to the keys and the glockenspiel. Also I think that just about everything could have just a taste of low mids reduced (especially the epiano). I wish you had a second track of that guitar so you could pan the two tracks left and right and make it bigger.

i guess i'm the lucky ~25€ equipment guy. also got a 25€ used 70s guitar amp, a 25€ strat copy, a 25€ transistor organ, a 25€ snare and a used beyer m88 mic for 25€
i agree that the mix is too low-mid heavy, the guy who edited the childrenstory "radioplay" cut down some of it. i'm generally not crazy about doubled and panned instruments/vocals most all of the time :eek:
thanks for listening and commenting

Before I read your post, I was going to comment that the guitar was a little muffled. But after i read it, I'd say you probably did a very good job with what you had.

Back