But for some reason no one's scared
I prayed to satan every day
They still say I'm emo and that I'm gay

Chorus:
My eye liner started to run
I grabbed some tissue but I wasn't done
I hurt so bad I cut myself
Don't you dare touch that black bible on my shelf oh yeah

It's spelled "hearse". Lol. This is a pretty awful song. The guitars sound really good for the style though and some great playing. It's very light in the bottom end. Needs better bass gtr presence.

It's a pretty decent song. It's not as face-melting or frightening as some of your other stuff, but it'd be a decent way to add variety to an album.

These lyrics are pretty terrible though. You seem to be confusing "blues" with "emo"

Also, for your enjoyment.

Yeah I bought some monitors a while back the BX5As on sale for $200, B STOCK... (because someone stole my KRKs) A few months later they are now $149 NEW. because they suck ass anyway. After about a month of using them the tweeters blew out and I'm not putting more money in by paying for shipping. So, I haven't really been able to work on any fucking music because I'm lacking essential gear. I was like screw it and put it out anyway, knowing it would be far from good LOL. Going through my own little bit of blues myself with no cash for gear...

The last months, or how ever long it's been. I've been really listening to my playing and trying to improve the over all sound. You know cleaner, tighter, faster etc. But just about all my recordings sound pretty shitty and are horribly performed. There isn't anything I can do about it other than starting over from scratch and then it's easy to fall into that trap of just wanting to get it done and over with. The frustration of just not getting things right and being so burnt out you're like "fuck it I'm done".

All blues is emo. They don't call that pedal "Cry Baby" for nothing bro hahahaha

I liked the guitars a lot.

Needs a stronger bass.

Really needs a kick drum. I can't find one in there. Snare sound is really clicky and thin. Needs more power.

Kind of a metal rendition of a blues song.

Back