Sand In Your Crack

I dig it. Good mix, good vocals. Nice to hear some hard rock on here. The guitar tones sound find to me. Maybe could use more variation between the verse and chorus.

Great tune. Good job on the vocals. Reminded me of old school Richard Hell. I liked the guitar tones. My only question with the mix is the drums sound slightly muffled, could use more air up top. After a while I stopped listening to the mix and just enjoyed the song. Well done, good job

I think the guitars are a bit muddy. I'm not sure how to change that, but they are a bit undefined.

Vocals could come up a bit more, maybe it needs a bit of automation in places, the volume seems to get lost a bit.

The song sounds really cool. The vocals are snarling and full of attitude and the performance is great. It really reminds me of something but I can't think of who right now...

Essentially the mix needs to be cleaned up mud wise, but the song is really cool, the vocals are the stand out thing for me. The ending is great, somewhat GnR and considering the reunion of Slash and Axl it's right on time!

If you're bored check out my song here and tell me how crap it is! https://homerecording.com/bbs/gener...linic/give-me-my-remedy-new-rock-song-383030/

I feel like the drums are panned a little far out. I feel like I'm sitting in a lefty kit listening on headphones.

A bit more variety in the guitar tone (or something) probably would help.

Back