Remix of "If you Stay" according to the gospel of Bubba Po and Tim N

Ultrachrome

Hey Guys...I think its a big improvement but high end sibilance seems to build up towards the end which I'm wonder if could just be taken out in mastering. So Vocals are louder and I found the high end roll off...I'm new to logic. Garageband upgrade. Kicks its ass...only 200 bucks! Anyway...here's a remix...

https://soundcloud.com/ultrachrome-1/if-you-stay-remix

Also....I had my groovy surf guitar muted the first time though.

Thanks for your help all! :)

You probably should not expect mastering to remove sibilance--do that beforehand. Also, if this mix is pre-master, the levels need to come down. This mix is clipping my digital inputs, though barely--it might be a calibration issue on my end, but it's still too loud. The song is a very good, by the way.

You probably should not expect mastering to remove sibilance--do that beforehand. Also, if this mix is pre-master, the levels need to come down. This mix is clipping my digital inputs, though barely--it might be a calibration issue on my end, but it's still too loud. The song is a very good, by the way.

Thanks Tim...I'm going to roll off the high end on all of the vocal tracks...pretty sure where that's where the problem is coming from. Really glad you like the song!

---------- Update ----------

Yeah, the sibilance is really noticeable towards the end. Other than that, it's pretty solid to me.

Thanks for the confirmation mjb!

Back