Questions about NWR.

TheRealWaldo

I will no longer answer questions or respond to posts regarding NWR here. If you have questions regarding the service, and want accurate answers, go to the source.

I come here for entertainment and leisure, just like you guys, and I'm sick of the flack I get from the powers that be claiming I 'spam' when I answer questions, etc.

Please, don't take my playground and information resource away from me, and respect my wishes.

W.

Got it! Funny, this all happened just as I posted a question. I also had emailed it to you, so I deleted the post and eagerly await your response via email.

Cheers!

Well, since I seem to have prompted this, let me just say: it's no problem for me either.

Waldo, I had no idea you were getting flack from the "powers that be". All I knew is that you frequently pop up here to answer Nowhere-related questions. I figured this would be a reliable way to call a problem to your attention - and to call it to others attention.

Plus, I wasn't too eager to re-visit your site in search of help, given that my problem was spyware/popups, etc.

Anyway, if you don't want to answer Nowhere questions here, that's fine - I understand, I suppose.

Chris

You don't have to visit a site to contact those who run it. My e-mail is public, every address at NWR goes to me. There is PM features on this board, and many others. There is even good old snail mail.

Many options are available that ensure you will reach me. Posting on a public board, such as this, with no guaruntee that I will ever see the question, or that you'll get an accurate answer, is just not that smart.

Especially when it could possibly directly involve yourself, your machine, and the nowhere servers, and have nothing to do with this board, or any other user on it. Absolutely no-one here can do a damn thing about it, period. Posting such a message only contributes to paranoia, and a lower image of the services I offer.

W.

Your services are infested with spyware, and you're behaving like an asshole.

See my response in the other thread. I'm tired of this "two thread" thing and I'm tired of you.

Chris

groucho said:
Your services are infested with spyware, and you're behaving like an asshole.

See my response in the other thread. I'm tired of this "two thread" thing and I'm tired of you.

Chris

You are being the asshole, asshole!

You need to pull your head outta your ass.....

Chris, what has gotten into you man? You are normally very easy to get along with and seem very reasonable. But I am not digging what I'm seeing here. I'm sorry but Waldo has given a LOT of us the opportunity to share our music with the world- for free (for most). I've been a paying customer of his for a long time now. I've no reason to kiss his ass here either. I just DO NOT understand why you're acting like this. Take your meds and step away from the computer for a couple days. It might be time.

Tom

Back