Psychedelic jam thingy

All around really nice progression and build. Good song.

The only complaint about it I'd have, and it wasn't distracting or killing the vibe was the drums. They were kind of just there. They didn't add or subtract from the enjoyment. It was almost like they were laid so you'd keep the beat, and were never changed with a real drum track.

Entertaining instrumental.

I like the drums because they're pretty much the steady thing that everything else revolves around. Like a person walking down a New York sidewalk at lunch time.. steady walking.. determined.. knows exactly where to go.. ... that's the drums. The crowds and traffic are the rest of the instruments. Well, that's my analogy. I like it.

I think it's cool. sounds like a film score. hi
rest sound on the wha wha with reverb. vintage James bond sounding stuff.
nice work

Very good playing and exciting melodies. I was expecting some kind of drastic change, maybe some kind of hardcore rocking thing but this works great as it is

I'm a sucker for anything with 'psychedelic' and 'jam' in the title. Nice track very cruisy, I like the way the bass bubbles along carrying the melody. Tasteful spacey (not Kevin) leads. Good job, nice jam

Really nice! It does sound like a film score, maybe a scene from the Matrix. I love the low end, very solid.

I thought it sounded good. All the sounds were nice. Balance on things was good.

My only complaint is the kick. The bass has a nice big low end. But the kick is wimpy and fwappy. It doesn't match the bass.

I like it. The first section goes on just about too long, but change at 1:00 is really exciting. One suggestion--the drum pattern doesn't change enough there. You need something more tense. I love this kind of stuff. Well done.

Groovy bass and guitars, nice feel to this. Makes me want to find a stash as well! I would prefer real drums, but then again, I always prefer real drums. If you would like an acoustic drum kit track for this, send me a link to a downloadable version.

Last edited:
Groovy bass and guitars, nice feel to this. Makes me want to find a stash as well! I would prefer real drums, but then again, I always prefer real drums. If you would like an acoustic drum kit track for this, send me a link to a downloadable version.

That'd be cool! I'll send it tomorrow once I have access to my laptop. If you use FL studio I can send you the raw project file as well if you fancy doing a little mixing :)

Back