Post YOUR favourite song!

fritsthegirl

Taste of home
Which (What?) song that you've written/played on/mixed, is your favourite, and why? This is not for feedback about recording, just put up whatever song of yours you fancy the most.

My favourite part of this forum is the mixing clinic because I really enjoy hearing other people's tunes. I thought this might be a good way to hear some stuff that I might have missed in the past. :D

Which (What?) song that you've written/played on/mixed, is your favourite, and why? This is not for feedback about recording, just put up whatever song of yours you fancy the most.

My favourite part of this forum is the mixing clinic because I really enjoy hearing other people's tunes. I thought this might be a good way to hear some stuff that I might have missed in the past. :D

That is a hard one. I have several I like, but I one that I really like to listen to. It is just music and isn't great, but every time I listen to it and am pleased I created it.

There are a few off the new Pete Gardiner record in my sig that I'm pretty proud of,
but I think the vid below is my favourite because I hardly ever sing and when I do I don't like it.
For some reason I like this. :p

I played/constructed/sang everything.

My favourite song I wrote is Snapshots. It took as long to write as it takes me to sing it.....it really wrote itself. Still need to do a good recording of it. Only ever did a live demo with flubbed lyrics. One for the future.....and yes, that is me, full of flu! :thumbs up:

My favourite song I wrote is Snapshots. It took as long to write as it takes me to sing it.....it really wrote itself. Still need to do a good recording of it. Only ever did a live demo with flubbed lyrics. One for the future.....and yes, that is me, full of flu! :thumbs up:

Mate.........That's nice!

Ok ok, since everyone asked, here are 2 old ones of mine that predate my membership here by 4-8 years...gawd, where does the time go?

There are a few off the new Pete Gardiner record in my sig that I'm pretty proud of,
but I think the vid below is my favourite because I hardly ever sing and when I do I don't like it.

It's not often a song moves me to tears, but this just did. Nice job man, you have a beautiful voice, better than George's. I'll face him when I go to music heaven/hell. You'll back me up right? :D

I have nothing to contribute for listening but man what has been posted so far is great. Steeno, I am not sure why you don't sing often or don't like it because that one sounds brilliant man. This may be a bad thing but I wasn't at all familiar with that song but I really enjoyed it.

Mr Clean: that was a great tune and I like the guitar playing in it a lot.

DM: Track sounds good too. Sounds well balanced and there is enough going on with subtle sounds that I really enjoyed it.

Great thread!

Edit: I do know George Harrison's music, just didn't know that tune I guess.

Yeh that's real nice, wicked finger picking. I think the first tune I heard from you was Shipwrecked. Thanks man, this is a super awesome tune too. I knew you guys wouldn't disappoint. :)

Yeah, this sounds great. You posted this in the clinic a year or so ago, didn't you? I think I've heard it before...

Personally I would love to hear more of your own stuff in here - nothing against your clients of course, and I guess you have practical reasons for wanting feedback on those mixes, but this and your country stuff is great.

I don't know why, this is really good. Not just blowing smoke.

That's really nice too. Love the lyrics and the cool, faux old-timey video.

Back