Pompeii - (Bastille Cover)!

ZANDER1994

I'm still a noob at this. Opinions of my voice? I like to think I'm a singer but I still have to do a lot of touching up and retakes :rolleyes:

As a personal thing, I'm not a big fan of this: Lo-UH-Uve....Aboooo-UH-Uve, I like it better sung as a whole word without the extra 'UH' syllable. Hope that makes sense. Like I said that's just a personal preference and was really the only thing, otherwise it's a decent little tune.

Really? Nothing? This is the second song I've posted with no responses >_<

It's not my style, but I listened. The vocal performance is fine, but it's pretty sizzly in the mix. Lots of sibilance that you can tame with a de-esser. If you don't already have one then you can download the Spitfish VST for free that should do the job.

I guess on the topic of "second song, no replies" - how many songs have you listened to and commented on? It's not a board of professional listeners just waiting here for you to post. Folks get tired of commenting on new folks songs on here only for them to never return and even acknowledge the listen. Especially when it's a youtube link as a lot of people are just looking for more clicks. Not meant as a dig at you, just an explanation.

Hope that helps

Very essy & strange with the vox over on the side.
Toppy all over really - it seems to be the night for it.
Once the drums start you're lost.
But...if you close your eyes you won't open them again,
Snuggle close and settle down to wait for the ashen rain.

Really? Nothing? This is the second song I've posted with no responses >_<

And with 12 posts to your name and you not really joining the forum and contributing to it, you're not going to get a lot of responses. That's the way it works here. Quid pro quo. (That's Latin for 'a hooker who charges a pound doesn't make much money'.)

Back