Please share your thoughts about this song..

Absolutely fantastic......i still think there's room for more creativity as well. .....maybe some other guitar fx just to accent the mood you're going for..........something along the lines of Radiohead or Porcupine Tree stuff.

Really enjoyed this.

Thanks.

Great "airy" sound. Good gtr playing with that sound. Yea, maybe you could add more instruments to it and really capture the emotion.

Nice!

Hi soundontape,

I really like this. I think guitar is played beautifully and your voice compliments it very well. I do not understand what is being sang but I definitely understand the emotion behind it. I'm listening through my iPad so I won't say much about the mix, but I did catch a bit of a spike in the vocals at the 2:56-2:57 mark and somewhat of a slip on the guitar at 3:09. But to be honest it's nothing serious and it doesn't take away from the beauty of the song and performance. Everything else sounds good!

Again, beautiful song! Good job!

Absolutely fantastic......i still think there's room for more creativity as well. .....maybe some other guitar fx just to accent the mood you're going for..........something along the lines of Radiohead or Porcupine Tree stuff.

Really enjoyed this.

Thanks.

Thank you for your kind words..I wanted this song to be simple as much as possible..

Hi soundontape,

I really like this. I think guitar is played beautifully and your voice compliments it very well. I do not understand what is being sang but I definitely understand the emotion behind it. I'm listening through my iPad so I won't say much about the mix, but I did catch a bit of a spike in the vocals at the 2:56-2:57 mark and somewhat of a slip on the guitar at 3:09. But to be honest it's nothing serious and it doesn't take away from the beauty of the song and performance. Everything else sounds good!

Again, beautiful song! Good job!

Thank you..Yes..There are some mistakes i noticed that..

i also think it's really well done - those 'mistakes' make the track unique. there were a few parts where the vocals seemed to get slightly too loud, but they were brief and few; other than bringing those down a touch, i wouldn't change anything.

Back