Please review the track! Mixed and mastered from India

Ramanan

Hello Dear friends,

This is my first post and I am not sure if I am doing this the right way, never the less I just finished a track and I would love to share it with you all for suggestions and review. This is from an album that I am writing and uses a lot of experimental sounds, especially with the vocals and drums. Do let me know how this sounds to you.

I sincerely appreciate you time and patients guys, looking forward to a long lasting relationship!

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a groovy track mate. I think you've done very well with this. Only gripe I have is sometimes the instrumentals are drowning out the vocals. Sometimes I cannot really understand the words being said and I'm a stickler for lyrics. So I think you should make the vocals pop more. That said, I'm one whose been told I don't make instrumentals on tracks loud enough so do seek second, third, fourth, and fifth opinions haha.

...so do seek second, third, fourth, and fifth opinions haha.

You're a real optimist. :D

Nothing rubs around here more than a first time poster asking for everyone to check out his/her music...
...and not posting in any other threads...or even coming back to the single one they started.

Most people see that as nothing more than personal spamming, just to get more hits on their website/audio pages.

Thread moved. Now the link doesn't work. I only attacked the direct link to Sondcloud.

Did you remove it?

Whether or not you are looking for hits, the mix was pretty good from the few seconds I listened to.

Back