Please give some feedback

anoopbal

I would really appreciate if you could give some feedback on my mix. What I really wonder is how well is my compression on the vocals, is there too much low end and anything else. It is a bollywood song. Hope it is ok.

Thank you so much :)

Wonderful song, couple of issues, the background track had some static, not sure what it was, but is unfortunately came out. Open up the highs a bit and give some air to breath.

I am such a sucker for the minor keys, but you have turned in a wonderful performance. Pull back form the compression if it is high (above 4:1), give it some highs back (not too much) put a little bottom on it (when you take out some of the muddy areas the bottom will need beefing up). Absolute wonderful performance. Everything I am saying is tweaks, don't over think it or do too much. Less is more here.

Excuse me while I go play it again. :cool:

Beautiful execution....great song......lovely vocal and balance ...Can't help much with the mix .....sounds very good.

Yeah, there's tons of crackling static and pops and stuff on the backing track. Too bad, because it really detracts from what sounds like an excellent vocal performance. I couldn't make it through very far due to the unpleasant noises. Sorry.

Yeah, there's tons of crackling static and pops and stuff on the backing track. Too bad, because it really detracts from what sounds like an excellent vocal performance. I couldn't make it through very far due to the unpleasant noises. Sorry.

+1 it's a shame about the crackling because I actually like it

Back