Playing With A Little Love

Listening on headphones, it seems really bright. The samples sound like they're 8-bit, is that a stylistic choice? There's some harsh artifacts in the samples from it I think. It sounds like there's a good beat underneath but the low end seems to be missing?

Easlern, Thank you for listening to my song. I have just set up my new studio about a month ago so I am still feeling out as to how things work as for low end seems to be missing and so on. Yes I did made that stylistic choice. Thanks for the reply.

Irwin

I'm with easlern. There's a bright, slightly distorted sound in your beat that is not pleasant to listen to. It sounds like a hammer pounding on a chisel.

Easlern, Thank you for listening to my song. I have just set up my new studio about a month ago so I am still feeling out as to how things work as for low end seems to be missing and so on. Yes I did made that stylistic choice. Thanks for the reply.

Irwin

Cool man, enjoy your new studio! :thumbs up:

Yeah, I'm noticing the distortion too.
The vocal is a little muddy too. Is that something you did with it, or was it just a muddy sample to start with?

I'm with easlern. There's a bright, slightly distorted sound in your beat that is not pleasant to listen to. It sounds like a hammer pounding on a chisel.

Hi Robus, I am trying to fix distorted sound in your beat that is not pleasant to listen to. Thanks for listening.

Back