Piano and cello instrumental

paokz

Piano and cello instrumental cover on song "Read all about it" one of my favouriste songs..We performed that song and we want your support if you like it!..Share , post a comment about your opinion or like our video..Thanks
Moreover can you tell me if your mixing is good?Is the piano sounds good in relation with the cello?

Wow. the string noise from the guitar is AWFUL.
To be honest the 'cello sounds like a synth - there's no attack, no bite from the hairs - just smooth lines.
Redo the guitar - or edit the really loud bits out - probably drop it as it doesn't add much any way - in fact the bits of playing that came through sounded wrong.
I listened at the highest def. utub would allow.

agree with ray, the guitar noise needs seriously sorting out, it's not just loud but pretty harsh sounding, just filter it out completely or find a way to edit it out, using a de-esser is probably the first thing I would try.

I would like to hear more emotions in playing. More dynamic. The cello should be more impressive. Now it sounds like midi in same velocity level. The guitar part should be re-recorded without strings noise.

The playing sounds good and it's a nice arrangement but...
Why not leave the guitar out all together? You can barely hear the picking , just the string noise. The "cello" sounds awful there must be a better patch somewhere.

That string noise must be down to microphone placement. Recording acoustic guitars is not easy, and one of my least favorite activities in the studio.

The strings are VERY mellow; there's no bite in the bow or dynamics and the STRING NOISE from the acoustic is AWFUL.

I agree with others for the most part. I only listened to the newest mix.

The piano sounds great to me.

I don't know how you managed to get the string squeaks so much louder than the actual guitar notes, but you did. I would hear a barely audible series of notes and think, "What is that ... a guitar?" and then SQUEAK! "Oh .. yes I guess it is."

Yeah IMHO, the guitar track is not worth saving at all and should be re-recorded completely.

The cello ... eh .... I don't think it sounded as bad as everyone else, but it's nothing to write home about.

Overall, the performances (other than the guitar) sound nice.

In the newer version we think its just a string noise that gives a spark to the song..The overal performance was written in a home studio..Thanks for your support!..You can subscribe to our channel :)

It sounds like everything (including the guitar fret noise) was recorded via SoundFont. Piano, strings, guitar notes, fret noises. When the fret noises hit the stereo field and the ear pretty much exactly the same every time, it's hard to not think that.

That being said, I think that some of the really loud fret noise could be tamed fairly easily by adjusting the velocity of the sample. Even if I'm wrong, you could highlight and attenuate just the fret noise a bit so they spark more and screech less...

Back