An original

Which riff? There's a few in here. Lots of cool stuff. Dig the odd harmony bits. Love it, in fact. Cool bass tone. Actually, I'm liking the tones all around. Well, the snare is coming across a touch 'splatty' to me, but it doesn't really work against the tune so while it doesn't 'bother' me, I think something tighter might fit nicely. Nice spread. I like the general character of the mix. Nice one.

Which riff? There's a few in here.

It's the one about 1:00-1:45 when the solo ends.
They both used to be part of the first song I ever wrote down. Dug them out of the Guitar Pro files graveyard a few weeks ago.
Thanks for listening, everybody. I finished the mix and posted it on my page so this thread is officially moot.

It's the one about 1:00-1:45 when the solo ends.
They both used to be part of the first song I ever wrote down. Dug them out of the Guitar Pro files graveyard a few weeks ago.
Thanks for listening, everybody. I finished the mix and posted it on my page so this thread is officially moot.

I really liked this track, Dog-in-door. :) It really gets my goat when people who can't record or mix a track to save their lives attempt to offer criticism and advice on a track like this. Keep doing what you're doing, fella.

Hello, Bubba! Good to see someone else does not tolerate difficult-to-spell Germanic names, including portmanteaus of multiple Germanic names. The mental image I always got of "Schwarzenyaeger" was Arnold flying a fighter jet. I probably mentioned that somewhere before.

Dog In Door, how could you brag about getting a new bass a few months ago and still produce recordings with fake bass? Are you some kind of charlatan? If a man doesn't own a bass and is without the means to buy one, I could understand such behavior. But you, there, with a new bass! Hang your head in shame. As my parents have said to me innumerable times throughout my entire life... I'm very disappointed in you.

Hello, Bubba! Good to see someone else does not tolerate difficult-to-spell Germanic names, including portmanteaus of multiple Germanic names. The mental image I always got of "Schwarzenyaeger" was Arnold flying a fighter jet. I probably mentioned that somewhere before.

Hi, NTB. :D Good to see that you're still around the place, recording or not. :thumbs up:

Back