One more from my last effort

I like it. You do a terrific job recording that acoustic guitar. The guitar-synth interplay had me thinking of Pink Floyd in places. You should put a vocal to it, turn it into a more conventional song. That's some good drumming. Cool ending.

The section from 1.00 to 1.10 seems to have a few timing issues, they're fairly obvious to me.

Lyrics would really elevate this song, it's not something that grabs my attention in its current state, and I think you have an excellent platform to tell a story.

The acoustic guitar sounds great, the drums sound okay, I think a better fill would serve the intro of the drumming better. I was waiting for a bit more there and when it kicked in with the drum solo. The toms are kinda flat, I think it needs a bit more of the room.

I think you're trying to do what's in your head and I respect that.

Fantastic overall sound. Fluttering constant high synth is a bit irritating. Was waiting for a melody of some vocals. Second part is violent by comparison and I stopped at that point.

I would have faded out the fluttering synth that goes back and forth when the guitar part changes around 0.45. Agree with others that vocals starting around 1:35 or so would turn this into more of a song and less of an exercise.
Guitar sounds good, but it doesn't have a lot of the high shimmer I would expect from a 12 string -did you EQ it out?
"Part 2" was a let down - a noodling drum solo with synths doing background noise. Listen to some early Floyd for how the drums get used when soloing - they are 'playing a melody'.

Back