old school thrash metal

I like it. Nice fast song. Its got a nice big thick warm sound. Ah I wish I had the equipment to record live. Anyway nice stuff you got there

yeah i was pretty pleased with the way it came out. funny thing is my rough mixes had things a bit more pronounced and the main guy in the band came to me and said "can we remix it? it sounds too slick". funny as hell. it was alot of fun. the kids in the band are all bad ass but whats most impressive is the drummer writes all the songs. he is about the best metal/hardcore guitarist ive ever worked with and thats pretty much been my bread and butter. i did a record for his previous band that was way way more tech. he started playing drums just because he couldnt find someone who could do the parts he heard in his head. guys goin places. if anyone wants to hear some of the other tunes on the record just pm me, ill try and post more.

Mr.Rich, I love it. Makes me wish that I was not too fat to still be a skateboarder. I can't say anything on the mix because my speakers suck but those kids kick some serious ass.

Pretty kick ass man. Nice stripped down', raw kind of vibe....can't hear mix details on these speakers, so I'll have to check that out later through my monitors.

Sounds more like a hardcore song than a thrash metal song. The mix is really good; nice and fat and fits the genre well. Kudos.

Back