New song for my recent departed beloved cat, Hannah

Sorry about your cat.

The bass, when the vocals start and from then on it's low end on the low notes is too loud/boomy. (listening with JBL LSR305s with traps behind them.) Really noticeable too during the louder parts like around 5:00.

Sorry about your cat.

The bass, when the vocals start and from then on it's low end on the low notes is too loud/boomy. (listening with JBL LSR305s with traps behind them.) Really noticeable too during the louder parts like around 5:00.

Thanks for the ears! This was a headphones mix. My wife actually won't let me play the song open air. Too raw.

Okay ... finally got to mix this via the monitors ... how does it sound?

Thanks in advance for the listen and help!

Firstly, I really enjoyed the track. Nice little dedication to an old friend. I have Cats and have lost a few over the years so I know what it's like.

There's a BUZZ that comes in to the track at 1:28. (End of the intro) It disappears at 5:56. That's all I got at the minute. I wasn't really listening critically, I was just enjoying the music.

:thumbs up:

Firstly, I really enjoyed the track. Nice little dedication to an old friend. I have Cats and have lost a few over the years so I know what it's like.

There's a BUZZ that comes in to the track at 1:28. (End of the intro) It disappears at 5:56. That's all I got at the minute. I wasn't really listening critically, I was just enjoying the music.

:thumbs up:

The bassist compressed his track pretty hard for consistency of level. It's a buzz on his track. I could try to process it to remove it, but in doing so, clarity can be sacrificed. I don't know that it bothers me so greatly that I want to touch it. Great catch though, and thanks!

Back