New Indie Rock band

paokz

Nulberry is an Indie Rock band from Daytona, FL. Guitarist/Singer/Songwriter Cory Lott’s complex melodies glued together with simplistic indie-pop vocals and dreamy synth textures creates a unique Indie-math-pop fusion. Lott's influences draw heavily from The Microphones, Pavement, Modest Mouse, The Unicorns, and Delta Sleep.

chewyrecords

Nulberry is an Indie Rock band from Daytona, FL. Guitarist/Singer/Songwriter Cory Lott’s complex melodies glued together with simplistic indie-pop vocals and dreamy synth textures creates a unique Indie-math-pop fusion. Lott's influences draw heavily from The Microphones, Pavement, Modest Mouse, The Unicorns, and Delta Sleep.

...? This sounds like a Rolling Stone review, not someone looking for mix feedback.

...? This sounds like a Rolling Stone review, not someone looking for mix feedback.

Yeah, this should go in the promote thread. You just copied your bio.

Please don't abuse the site just to promote your shizz...Not what it is for and it will do you no benefit as a member or as a musician. Just makes you look like an attention whore....

Sounds pretty damn good tho! :) A bit dark but I suppose that is what you are going for. I would mix it differently but you didn't pay me to do it so...

The guitars sounded pretty good. Lot's of different parts tho and there are spots where they seem to step on each other.

I'm having trouble making out the vocal through all the reverb.

The snare sounds like an 80's metal band. A bit dated.

+1 to the snare sound needing some work, maybe try adding in a sample or select a different sample with a little more crack and then lessen the reverb. The vocals are to washed out and get lost in the mix, that amount of reverb doesn't work even as a stylistic choice, try taking it down a notch, increasing the predelay and maybe eqing the reverb itself

Back