new demo please listen

As a demo it's shaping up pretty well.

It's a bit hard to comment on a track that's waiting vocals, because they will affect the overall shape and sound of the track. However, I like the energy and the variation so far.

Maybe you could give the kit a bit more bite, but it's all about personal taste.

Let us know when you've added vocals.

Nice guitar tone. In my opinion, kick and snare could be waaay stronger though... give it some punch :)

i have trouble finding "enough room" for everything in a mix if you know what i mean. i feel like in order to hear things i turn them up then everything peaks so i turn them down and i can't hear it.

but thanks for the responses guys i appreciate it greatly

it acctually really sounds great..but unfortunately it sounds like just about every fill and intro on cable television ...its the lowest common denominator from middle america ..its acctually nothing that i will remember in five minutes ..let alone one day or a week. You need to aim higher ..think hooks ..think different sounds on instruments..think what will distinguish you from the crowd ..because this is all just sounds like the crowd.

just remixed that song a little bit and put up another song. the other one is pretty rough but check it out you get the idea.

Back