New chilling beats.Please leave some feedback.

Not quite sure about the vocal CBD Beats is hardly catchy. It does sound quite like my 1980s Casio? Quite a lot of tracks, perhaps you need to post them around the net so people can listen to them to get some exposure? Oh wait - you did?

Seriously - I can't comment, not remotely by style - although I didn't know 'chilling' was something of this genre. I expected something quite different.

Hey!
You did not hear my heavy productions yet, that's why I called them chillout. It's hard for me to find the right determinant of my style. Help me with this. Thank you for your support.

I listened to your Mystic Urban Instrumental, very interesting beat. Lots of different things happening, i liked the fast part at 1:30, all the instruments work nicely together. Not my sorta vibe but i still liked it, its unique. Wasn't a fan of the vocal sounds , i felt like they take up too much space and make it a bit overwhelming when they come in, but other than that the beat was fine.

I listened to Rebel and Fire - $TORYTIME.

One thing I noticed on both of them was that the low end is entirely the kick. There is no other instrument, like a bass or low-end synth, holding up the low end. Ok - there is a little low end bass on Fire. But not quite strong enough.

The vocal performance I didn't think was all that great. Heard several plosives.

The performances on Rebel were good. The pad instrument was mostly a very distorted guitar. That sounded cool, and worked pretty well to a point. But to me the song needs something else taking up the midrange besides the guitar.

Back