New band - Live recording - "Gone"

K-dub

This is our acoustic version ... Acoustic guitar, bass, electric and percussion. 4 - piece.

I cannot change anything here btw ... as it was recorded through the mixer at the gig and I was simply given the CD of the performance afterwards.

I had nothing to do with mixing or engineering it.

We did this gig for charity.

Cool man! Not often to get that good a recording off the board at a live gig.

Props!

The sound man was really digging us. I think we surprised him a little. About 3-4 songs in, he can be heard saying, "You guys are totally awesome!". It really helps when the sound guy is into what you're doing -- as we're an original band, and this was his first time hearing our material.

He owns a studio in the area and is currently working w/ my neighbor, Peter Tork (The Monkees) on a new album.

He did good by us. All we had to do is perform. :D

I cannot change anything here btw ... as it was recorded through the mixer at the gig and I was simply given the CD of the performance afterwards.

I had nothing to do with mixing or engineering it.

We did this gig for charity.

Hey K, you should probably have posted it in the songwriting or marketing area since you can't change anything, so anything we say about the mix is moot.

To me the vocal is a bit too loud and drums dip in and out where they're sometimes loud and sometimes too low. The rest sounds good.

Hey K, you should probably have posted it in the songwriting or marketing area since you can't change anything, so anything we say about the mix is moot.

To me the vocal is a bit too loud and drums dip in and out where they're sometimes loud and sometimes too low. The rest sounds good.

I suppose you have a point, bud, but I don't normally consider those "listening" forums. I'm not going to discuss the songwriting aspect nor am I marketing or selling anything either.

It's just for a listen off a live board.

Good to see you here.

Seemed to have a little trouble finding pitch at the beginning. The whole band seemed to struggle in the first few seconds to find a groove.

The rest sounded very good. Very tight performance once you got going.

Good to see you here.

Seemed to have a little trouble finding pitch at the beginning. The whole band seemed to struggle in the first few seconds to find a groove.

The rest sounded very good. Very tight performance once you got going.

Hey Steve!

Live inherently arrives with occasional warts. That's live.

Glad you are still here. There's no ears I trust more.

Back