NEVERMORE "Narcosynthesis" Multitrack Drum Files!!!

HugoRibeiro.Com

Howdy!

I covered this wonderful Nevermore song last year and decided to also give away the multitrack files away for anybody interested.
If you decide to use them, please give me credit for it by mentioning my website.

Tempo is 135bpm

The kit is a Yamaha OAK Custom.
20" Kick (Sennheiser E901 inside; AKG D112 outside)
14"x7" Brass Snare (Shure SM57 Top, Fame e604 bottom)
Rack Tom 12", Floor Tom 16"(both with Sennheiser 421), Floor Tom 14" my Left (Shure PG56)
All Sabian cymbals HHX, AA, AAX, Vault (2x Sontronics STC-1 for overheads & STC-10 for HiHat)
I use a mono room mic which is a Sontronics STC-2x.

Here is the link to the files: https://copy.com/bsLcn4pi2aQKiBfp

Also the video of me recording it:

Nice work man. I was checking out your website. Do you send the raw drums tracks from each mic on the set? It said something about you send a mixed stereo file, but I think it's better to get the raw drum tracks and let the buyer mix them to fit the music better. Do you ever play any super fast death metal or grind core stuff? I think people might pay for something like that if it's not too expensive lol

Nice work man. I was checking out your website. Do you send the raw drums tracks from each mic on the set? It said something about you send a mixed stereo file, but I think it's better to get the raw drum tracks and let the buyer mix them to fit the music better. Do you ever play any super fast death metal or grind core stuff? I think people might pay for something like that if it's not too expensive lol

Hi Phil!
Thanks! ;)

Yeah, I send the raw drum files for the client to mix or do whatever he wants to do. After payment its all up to him to do whatever he wants to them. ;)
I mention in my website that I send a stereo mix if requested. ;)
Although I'm not really into the grind core stuff I go pretty fast. Not George Kollias fast though! :P
This is what I do professionally, I record drums for people all over the world. Pop, Rock, Blues, Metal. I've recorded all that.
I don't think its expensive, neither do my clients.... so far! :p

cheers

You should work on it lol. There are a lot of metal websites where solo musicians would love to use real drumming instead of programs. Some of these bands pay hundreds of dollars for album art. I would rather spend that money on real drumming. Just some of the ass holes out there think it's cool to charge an arm and a leg for something they can do in a few hours. Then they wonder why work is slow :thumbs up:

You should work on it lol. There are a lot of metal websites where solo musicians would love to use real drumming instead of programs. Some of these bands pay hundreds of dollars for album art. I would rather spend that money on real drumming. Just some of the ass holes out there think it's cool to charge an arm and a leg for something they can do in a few hours. Then they wonder why work is slow :thumbs up:

Well, that also depends on what equipment you have and if you're a famous drummer or not! :P

Back