My Friend Ben

wow great mix.. very pro sounding. vocals are great and drums really sit well in the mix and is in context with the genre.

Im loving the bass sound. Its really tight and full. great work tripleM!!! CHEERS!

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

I'd add a touch more delay (maybe even match it to the tempo and multiply that by 3 or 4 so the delay itself sounds musical) or reverb to the guitars and vocals, but otherwise this song is nicely balanced and a lot of fun. I happen to like the low end, but I always love a bumpin' bass line. I'd even go so far as to make the kick even more thumpy, but that's just my style. Great doubled vocals and great ending!

Marsha Marsha Marsha! (Or was it Marcia Marcia Marcia?)

:D

Saw a familiar name in here while breezing by and thought I'd check your tune just for fun (computer speakers, with people using power tools outside). What I'm saying is that this is an uncritical environment in terms of "what to fix in your mix." :)

That said, in this noisy environment the song seemed to come through well. Seemed a bit dry and maybe the vocals could be a tiny bit clearer, but I heard all those interesting lyrics about George Washington needing some "comfort" and then realizing he has wooden teeth and he ain't exactly handsome any more ;)

Back