MP3 auto mixing?

killbillroyal

Hi all
can anyone help. its my 40th birthday in a couple of months time and I have put a play list together of a number of classic 90s dance tunes. I have all the unmixed MP3 on my PC and am looking for a simple bit of software which will not only record the output, but will also auto mix the tunes by finding the best order of play and also speed up and down the BPM's to align them to mix.

can anyone provide any suggestions and recommendations?

Regards
Carl

Hi all
can anyone help. its my 40th birthday in a couple of months time and I have put a play list together of a number of classic 90s dance tunes. I have all the unmixed MP3 on my PC and am looking for a simple bit of software which will not only record the output, but will also auto mix the tunes by finding the best order of play and also speed up and down the BPM's to align them to mix.

can anyone provide any suggestions and recommendations?

Regards
Carl

It is not auto, but is rather easy, it is called Rapid Evolution It also allows you to key mix. Hope this helps.

:laughings: No, the OP. You've seen The Princess Bride I trust?

Yes, but it has been awhile. Sorry, brain is starting to purge to make room for new stuff, so I am forgetting the old stuff.

I will have to go back and watch it again. It is one of my family's top favorite movies. As kids they would watch it and as they got older, they would continue to understand it more and more.

Great movie.

Back