Metal tune

Deadly.

I don't hear anything for bass though? IF its there it should get mixed in a bit better.

The kick could use a bit more punch. but gerg i think will ultimately be the judge of that.

Deadly.

I don't hear anything for bass though? IF its there it should get mixed in a bit better.

The kick could use a bit more punch. but gerg i think will ultimately be the judge of that.

Oh yes, the bass is in there and is fairly high in the mix. The thing with the bass was that it was a crappy bass. It sounded like crap so I took a lot of freq, particularly from like 500-up. It was the only way to make it sound decent. About the kick, what do you mean by punch exactly? Thanks for listening, man!

Sounds great Alex!
Very different to what you usually record...... I feel the guitar leaning heavily to one side (unless I'm going deaf....:D). How many guitar tracks do you have here? This is wall of sound music....
Otherwise, everything sounds balanced to me, snare sounds wonderful. Nice work!

Joey :):):):)

Pretty cool. I like what you did with the panning on the backup vocal tracks.

There was a very loud pop at :07.
Another one at 2:26.

Sounds great Alex!
Very different to what you usually record...... I feel the guitar leaning heavily to one side (unless I'm going deaf....:D). How many guitar tracks do you have here? This is wall of sound music....
Otherwise, everything sounds balanced to me, snare sounds wonderful. Nice work!

Joey :):):):)

Hi brother! I cant hear the the leaning thing, although, maybe its when the hat is playing since its a little to the right, might be covering the guitar a little. But checking here they are at the same level. Weird. There are only two guitars one left, one right. I'll look more into it. Thanks for the listen.

Pretty cool. I like what you did with the panning on the backup vocal tracks.

There was a very loud pop at :07.
Another one at 2:26.

Wow, you have a very good ear, man. I soloed the tracks an indeed I found a pop on a guitar around 2:20 something. It was just a bad crossfade. The one about :07 couldn't find it in any track. Maybe was an artifact on the conversion. Who knows. Thanks for listening, man.

i couldnt listen to it all...this stuff scares me ;)

but sounded pretty polished to me...maybe the kick up a little, could be my system...everything else sounded grest

Sounds great :). Wow, suddenly this place is a metal zone. I guess we go through phases here genre-wise and metal appears to be king for now.

The left guitar track does seem to overpower the right a bit, but that could be my ears...or, uh...ear?

I thought you did a very nice job on this although the tune itself isn't my bag at all, but I'm starting to get used to this stuff coming here all the time :).

Hahaha thanks, heat.

This is not my cup of tea either, but they are nice kids and I'm trying to help them in their EP. They are like 20 years old. They sound good, tho.

What an awful song! :D

Mix sounds L/R balanced to me. Could maybe use a touch more kick, and could definitely use better bass gtr presence. Good job overall.

Back