Metal songs need vocals and mastering!

haha neat. I like the shining clip you have in the begining of The Source. Sorry I can't be of much help other than saying it sounds good.

I really like that clean part. Then when the heavy guitars come in over the lead. Great stuff.

Last edited:
Hey, those are some great songs.

I wouldn't mind trying to do some vocals for you. I've got a long history of doing death metal and thrash metal vocals.

metalhead28 said:
Hey, those are some great songs.

I wouldn't mind trying to do some vocals for you. I've got a long history of doing death metal and thrash metal vocals.

Hells yeah man that would be killer, can you write the lyrics also? I suck with words! :rolleyes:

Apparition said:
Hells yeah man that would be killer, can you write the lyrics also? I suck with words! :rolleyes:

Well, I figured you had your own lyrics for the songs, but yeah, I write lyrics too. I'll download a couple of your songs and mess around with them. It might not be until next week sometime because I've got some mixing to finish right now.
But I'm listening to another of your tracks right now and I can picture some cool vocal patterns over it. This will be pretty fun.

Do the lyrics need to have anything to do with the titles displayed on your page?

Hey man, that sounds cool. I think if the lyrics have an overall dark theme it would work (they don't have to be molded around the song titles) Besides, the titles can be open to interpretation anyways. So whatever you think would work. I've heard your own recordings and I'm confident you'll do a killer job!

I think this is pretty cool. Someone accross the country singing for another band and putting a song together. I think it would be really cool to get something together where we had guitars done by someone, bass by someone else, vocals, someone else, lead guitar someone else, drums someone else and put a whole some together. That would be very cool I think.

Bloodsoaked said:
I think this is pretty cool. Someone accross the country singing for another band and putting a song together. I think it would be really cool to get something together where we had guitars done by someone, bass by someone else, vocals, someone else, lead guitar someone else, drums someone else and put a whole some together. That would be very cool I think.

That actually happens here quite often. One of the cool things about this board.

metalhead28 said:
I think I'm going to work on something for "The Source" that song kicks all kinds of ass.

Thanks man, good choice. Been looking forward to the day that song is complete for sometime now!

Back