Metal instrumental "Shifted" please review thanks

Sounds really good man. Clean guitar sounds a bit strong to me. Power of the song seems to drop out when it stops.

Great performances.

Yeah sounds great, almost metal fusion style. I always prefer vocals in whatever genre, so I cant say much more.

Great production!

I know nothing about this genre of music but it sounds pretty good here. I can hear everything clear enough. Sweet bass tone. I agree with Jimmy RE:the clean guitar. The tune loses something when that part starts. Not a dealbreaker though I don't think.

I can tolerate this as it hasn't got awful RARRRGGGHHHH! over the top and I enjoyed this track. :thumbs up:

Nice! You might wanna EQ the rhythm tracks a bit so they don't take up the same sonic space as the lead guitars. Some great riffing and some great leads. Nice guitar tone. I feel however that the structure lacks a bit

I feel the clean parts are excellent and they do not take away from the energy at all.

Real good playing.

Rhythm guitar tone sounded good.

Low end is just right IMO.

Lead tone seems a little cloudy. Maybe notch out in the 300hz - 600hz range. Just a bit, I wouldn't recommend a big change.

Back