Merry Christmas from the Po family.

Bubba po

Tiny Stonehenge Moment
Frank Po - drums

Manda Po - Vocals

Bubba Po - Vocals, guitars etc.

Last edited:
Cool stuff. I enjoyed it. I bet this was fun recording. Don't think your necessarily wanting crits? so I will just say Merry Christmas to you too!

Merry Christmas Po family. I remember this song, with the dude from the The Pogues. Bass is a little heavy if you were looking for feedback.

That's just a freeking Po-fect production! Beautimus! My Irish bones reverberated with joy!

Way groovy Bubba....Thanks for sharing here! A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to the PO family!

That's just a freeking Po-fect production! Beautimus! My Irish bones reverberated with joy!

Way groovy Bubba....Thanks for sharing here! A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to the PO family!

Ha ha! Thanks, TAE - it's always been me and the missus's favourite christmas song, so when Armistice suggested it as a possible cover we jumped at the chance. :D

Very nice Bubba, particularly enjoyed how both your vocals came together. Happy Christmas yer arse to all the Po's :)

Excellent overall. Especially liked the female vocal performance in terms of the authenticity toward the original. They had the bluesy grit and the accent, etc. The male vocals sounded a bit too nice and soft compared to Shane's. The tempo seemed to drag a hair compared to the original.

Back