Merry Christmas

This is a Christmas song I have written (I am not the singer nor I am not the one playing on this track) I am the one who did the little rap part. Love hear members feedback.

Merry Christmas by irwin abrigo | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Merry Christmas
©2017 Irwin Byron Abrigo

(Intro)
It's Christmas la la la la la la

(V1)
The season comes again the world's about to say
On Christmas day
It's the time you feel to give more than you did before
come what may

(Pre Chorus)
In every little home
love is celebrated oh oh ooh ooh yeah
In every heart peace for us to share
that's why I sing that's why I sing

(Chorus)
Merry Christmas to every boy and girl
Merry Christmas to the people round
The people round the world
sound of joy cheers are going out to you
a merry Christmas

(V2)
Under the Christmas tree there's a treat for me
On Christmas day
And so the family as happy as can be
every way

(pre Chorus)
In every little home
love is celebrated oh oh ooh ooh yeah
In every heart peace for us to share
that's why I sing that's why I sing

(Chorus)
a merry Christmas

(Rap)
I've bring you no gifts I've bring you no toys
I know that's what you've been looking for
but where ever you are you can hear my voice
and when I sing a song I sing with all my heart
So from me to you I send my love
It's a greater gift on Christmas day
All you boys and girls, mom and dads
I wish you a merry Christmas

(Chorus)
a merry Christmas

Hey dude. I think the lead vocal definitely needs harder compression, at the moment the volume sounds very unstable? Curious about what is causing that, maybe the singer's moving a lot.

Another recommendation would be to duck/side-chain the pad synth to respond to the vocals so it's not as flat-sounding. Good luck dude!

It keeps dropping out periodically like at .13, then .32 and again at .44. Same place each time, might want to check it..

It's really a decent Christmas song that could sound a lot better recorded with live musicians, Vocalist has a good voice, to me seemed a little uptight...needs to loosen up let it flow , let go and get into it and maybe some harmonies. This is a rough demo of what could be a really good tune ...good job on the lyrics, melody and concept....now you just have to get it produced proper...That's just this one old rock n rollers opinion... I also experienced the drop outs...

Hey dude. I think the lead vocal definitely needs harder compression, at the moment the volume sounds very unstable? Curious about what is causing that, maybe the singer's moving a lot.

Another recommendation would be to duck/side-chain the pad synth to respond to the vocals so it's not as flat-sounding. Good luck dude!

Hi audiosprite, Thanks for the recommendation (s) that you have given.

It's really a decent Christmas song that could sound a lot better recorded with live musicians, Vocalist has a good voice, to me seemed a little uptight...needs to loosen up let it flow , let go and get into it and maybe some harmonies. This is a rough demo of what could be a really good tune ...good job on the lyrics, melody and concept....now you just have to get it produced proper...That's just this one old rock n rollers opinion... I also experienced the drop outs...

Hi TAE, Thanks for giving you opinion on my Christmas song and I really do appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Back