Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Manslick WTH

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,469
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 431 Times in 401 Posts
    Rep Power
    12758848
    Sign in to disable this ad
    On cans the bass build up works pretty good. But one a full stereo, little bit much. But not over the top.

    I think everything else sounded fine.
    DM60 Tunes: The Collection

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 39 Posts
    Rep Power
    114094
    if you here a difference between your mix room and other places i' d suggest room treatment. bass traps, corners ,etc. i thought the song/mix was good

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,653
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 46 Times in 45 Posts
    Rep Power
    11951484
    Quote Originally Posted by DM60 View Post
    On cans the bass build up works pretty good. But one a full stereo, little bit much. But not over the top.

    I think everything else sounded fine.
    Thanks DM60. I'm gonna take a listen to this in my car.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,653
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 46 Times in 45 Posts
    Rep Power
    11951484
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky123 View Post
    if you here a difference between your mix room and other places i' d suggest room treatment. bass traps, corners ,etc. i thought the song/mix was good
    Thanks sparky. I have some 4" thick broadband panels and a big thick corner wedge.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,469
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 431 Times in 401 Posts
    Rep Power
    12758848
    Quote Originally Posted by Manslick View Post
    Thanks DM60. I'm gonna take a listen to this in my car.
    I think it is so little, if I hadn't read about it, I probably wouldn't have noticed it. That is why I switched to the larger speakers. To check if I could hear the same thing.
    DM60 Tunes: The Collection

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,653
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 46 Times in 45 Posts
    Rep Power
    11951484
    Quote Originally Posted by DM60 View Post
    I think it is so little, if I hadn't read about it, I probably wouldn't have noticed it. That is why I switched to the larger speakers. To check if I could hear the same thing.
    I'm glad you did. In the car today, with it up loud, I hear a big build up when the bass note plays the low C#. The drum track has it too on the low tom runs.
    I'm going to see if I can tame that without losing too much meat in the bottom.
    Many thanks to you and everyone else

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Manslick and the ManHammer
    By Manslick in forum MP3 Mixing Clinic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:44
  2. Manslick says YES to harvesters
    By Manslick in forum MP3 Mixing Clinic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:23
  3. Manslick gets Mellow
    By Manslick in forum MP3 Mixing Clinic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 11:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •