Manslick says YES to harvesters

Wow, are you still on about that? That was...what?...five years ago? I think you must inhabit a very small universe. But I'll forgive you if you write a good song some time. :p

Heh, this is cool.
Really enjoyable listen.

It sounds a little like there's a highpass on everything, but it also sounds intentional and uniform so....fair enough. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, are you still on about that? That was...what?...five years ago? I think you must inhabit a very small universe. But I'll forgive you if you write a good song some time. :p

the clinic is my universe. and you are the sun that lights it.

I thought the low end was strong enough. But to me the bass sound was a little too sterile. No low mids to it. It was all low end.

I love the clean-ish guitar sounds. I thought that was great.

Vocal performances weren't quite there. Especially the background vocals. Just not smooth enough. The lead vocal might sound a little better if the tempo were 4-5 bpm's slower.

I think it sounds great! Though I think the main vocals get a little drowned out when the backing vocals come in with the chorus.

great fun track,really enjoyed the listen thanks :)

cant comment on mix im on a different system gonna take some time to get used to it

I thought the low end was strong enough. But to me the bass sound was a little too sterile. No low mids to it. It was all low end.

I love the clean-ish guitar sounds. I thought that was great.

Vocal performances weren't quite there. Especially the background vocals. Just not smooth enough. The lead vocal might sound a little better if the tempo were 4-5 bpm's slower.

I agree. The electric guitars did come out okay. The bass sucks and I don't like the vox any more. I hate the drums now too. This is the original music I did that one afternoon all those years ago and I really never gave this one much love. I don't know, I am so tired right now I am seeing stars. The bad kind.

Wow you guys go back a bit, huh?
I really like the intro sound and bass work. Levels sounds pretty good. Those tom hits kind of jump out of the mix for me, don't know if it's my environment. Funny song though.. very nice!

Wow you guys go back a bit, huh?
I really like the intro sound and bass work. Levels sounds pretty good. Those tom hits kind of jump out of the mix for me, don't know if it's my environment. Funny song though.. very nice!

all i do is go back these days.

yes i really am disliking the drums more and more. but, i am going to comic con today and Lilley Cornett Woods tomorrow so, well i suppose it will wait another 4 years. lol.

thanks for the spin FF.

all i do is go back these days.

yes i really am disliking the drums more and more. but, i am going to comic con today and Lilley Cornett Woods tomorrow so, well i suppose it will wait another 4 years. lol.

thanks for the spin FF.

Lilley Cornett Woods looks cool. I would just go there for two days. :D

Back