Mac Brothers Debut Two New Country Songs!

Buck62

噛んでくれ
BeOnAir - Internet Country Radio will debut two Country songs from our CD, "Assorted Flavors", TONIGHT (Sept. 15th) between 7pm and Midnight ...Eastern Standard Time.

The songs featured will be...

"Little Pink Drink"
A hot-rockin' Country song that we feel will be a Country hit! This is the song that Oasis CD manufacturing is going to feature on thier first ever Country CD-sampler (we signed a contract with them last month), and it's going to be distributed to approximately 300 radio stations, Record Labels, A & R people, etc. etc.

"The Guitar Song"
A song about my favorite old acoustic guitar, which I've owned for 23 years.... my "Sweet Wooden Lady"
This song features some really nice acoustic guitar playing and has received some outstanding reviews from you guys. I believe it was Slackmaster2K that summed it up in one word.... "Perfect!" :)

We'd appreciate it if you guys could give the songs a listen if you're on-line at that time. We're very excited about this!

Here's the link:
http://country.beonair.com

If you'd like to hear long samples of each of our songs, please visit our website:
http://go.to/MacBrothers

Thanx guys...
Buck

[Edited by Buck62 on 09-14-2000 at 22:45]

Very freakin' cool, Buck.

Chris Hunter was talking about you guys (the Mac Bros) last week on the air. We should tell him about our possible collaboration... that'd be neat. I won't tell him unless you say it's okay. Or you tell him :)

I'm glad you gave me the BeOneAir info. Those folks really take care of unsigned artists.

Congrats on your 2 new Country songs debut!!!

Both songs are now in the regular rotation on BeOnAir-Country. Yeee ha!
I guess we could hint at the collaboration-thing in the next week or two. It'll be interesting to see what kind of ideas come out of all this! ;)

gibs...
Thanx, bro! We still believe in miracles. :)

Teddie...
Go ahead and drop the hint. ;)
We'll be playing that big park dedication this morning. We're going to perform in front of the Mayor of Chicago, and it might be filmed for a local cable channel.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Say "hello" to Chris for us!

Back