M.O & Symis - The Path To Heaven (Original Mix) + free download

Damn Im not on my DAW today so please take everything with a grain of salt

very nice sounds indeed, really like the way it opens up at around 1.28 and 2.27 is a throbbing blast, nodding my head as it goes along...

Not sure of any critique, the beginning sounded a little heavy in the low ends and from 1.14 to when it opened up sounded a little muddy but really anything overwhelms the system im listening on..solid kick throughout

nice to here just a simple sound, whenever ive tried to do something like this i end up throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it and it generally ends up sounding like some kind of cheesy disco...also good to hear a programme like FL producing this kinda sound..it aint no toy :)

good job and welcome aboard

Yes, welcome MO.
Sometimes I like to think a full sequencer like cubase is "better" but if I wanted to make this kind of music, I think I would give FL a try based on what you have done here. I remember "back in the day" when FL was (pretty much) a toy ;)

KCEARL is the pro in this genre IMHO. I just like pop stuff that I can dance to. This song just got progressively better as it went along. Each section got me groovin' a bit more... The levels between the drums and synths was good too - I'm not a big fan of huge overpowering bass. The only thing that would be a "nice to have" would be a melody line on top of the track - something that I would hum along to. Again I'm no pro so I'm not sure if that is "the norm".... Anyway I liked it !

Back