Looking For Some Thoughts on this

You're on an oddball share site I've never heard of. Try soundcloud, reverbnation, soundclick, etc. 4share insists that I have to pass it through adblock to download your file. Sorry, not happennin'

A few notes. The mix is very well done. Not my type of music, so this may be way off base: At the end you do a great fade, but it would sound incredible (to me) to have it come back in strong (another verse or a repeat of the main point) and then slam shut.
Also, didn't really want to say this, but it's there, so here it is: Most music I've heard in this genre has a huge amount of bass push (too much to my ears), so is your lack of bump intentional, or are you looking for help with freqs to boost or better sounding bass bits or am I just blowing wind here?

A few notes. The mix is very well done. Not my type of music, so this may be way off base: At the end you do a great fade, but it would sound incredible (to me) to have it come back in strong (another verse or a repeat of the main point) and then slam shut.
Also, didn't really want to say this, but it's there, so here it is: Most music I've heard in this genre has a huge amount of bass push (too much to my ears), so is your lack of bump intentional, or are you looking for help with freqs to boost or better sounding bass bits or am I just blowing wind here?
Well i didnt make this beat i got it from youtube i think it wasnt too good of quality, but i mixed another song along with the first one yesterday so i uploaded it maybe i did better on this one?
https://soundcloud.com/user411983654/phantom-wassup-1
i have so much time on my hands im trying so hard to get this mixing right. spending hours on end to get it right lol

I thought the vocals sounded good. Nice tone. I'm not a fan of AT, but you used it well here. But I've heard enough AT to last me the rest of my life.

Keyboard pad could use just a bit more high end. I think a small bit of "sparkle" would sound nice.

Low end sounded good to me.

I thought the vocals sounded good. Nice tone. I'm not a fan of AT, but you used it well here. But I've heard enough AT to last me the rest of my life.

Keyboard pad could use just a bit more high end. I think a small bit of "sparkle" would sound nice.

Low end sounded good to me.

Thanks man yea I have to work on the high end I'm sure it will make the vocals stick out more

Back