Looking for singer/drummer for online band

CavityCr33p

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not.

I looking for a good diverse singer and someone to program or record drums for the next CavityCr33p project.

Singer: Looking for somebody who can do heavier stuff, screaming, etc. Good equipment and knowledge of recording/mixing is a plus. Music will be a variation of heavy metal/Emo/Grunge. Look at bands eg Disturbed, ratm, korn, weezer, Nirvana, White Zombie, etc.

Drummer: Looking for someone who is skilled in programming drums, I can provide real drum samples in wav format. MUST be good at rolls, different tempos. I write my music to drums, so be creative. If you are a drummer and have a kit, thats a plus too, if you have the equipment to record with.

I am looking to create a masterpiece, something new and refreshing, very solid, lots of backbone. I do not want a ton of electronic drum sounds, I want a real sound, a few electronic parts are okay, but I cant deal with every song sounding like a techno/rap song.

I play guitar, have been for almost 14 years now (24 years old), have had songs on the radio in a few states. I do record direct, but have a good sense on mixing to dull off that digital sound (living in apartment with wife and 2 kids)

www.cavitycr33p.cjb.net is a my old site, i dont update it much and im getting into different areas of music.

I really want to create something memorable.

Email is CavityCr33p@hotmail.com

AIM/MSN/Yahoo is CavityCr33p

Back