a littl ruff.

Emeric

This is some stuff i'm workin on for my next "album". haha . It is a bit rough, It has a pattern that i find somewhat interesting. Any comments and critism appreciated.
user: emeric9999
pass: 90125

sorry for all the blank space at the start.

[This message has been edited by Emeric (edited 05-14-2000).]

Uhhhh...Emeric....where's the link to the tune that was here before?...I came back to download and it's vanished.......gibs

You gotta finish it..it's a great tune...lots of possibilities with the mix...I thought the vocal was the best I've heard from you...it sounded like you were singing with a real multi person band and you were fronting them....seriously....gibs

Emeric, I'v always liked the sound of your voice, in fact I'd like to here a whole choir of it sometime, you know lay down 12 tracks with harmonies and work it into parts of one of your songs, this one even. It could be an interesting effect, especially with your voice qualitiy. As far as this song goes I like your earlier ones better but I thinks its because you haven't shined this one up yet. Just my opinion. Looking forward to the update.

Layth

A little ruff???!!!! It sounds done to me!! Those vocals sound COMPLETELEY aweseome - care to share your secret?

Great work Emeric!!

Emeric, awsome man. When you do the final, I think maybe bring the vocal track's level up a tad (?) It was hard to hear you in some spots.

Gibs: thanks for checking it out, it does have a bit of a live illusion.

Layth: I don't think I could handle listening to a choir of myself.. :). But some other songs do have more backups in them. The mix is pretty haphazard on this one, I havn't eq'd yet. Hopefully I can get it sounding better. Thanks for d/l'ng.

Cooperman: No secret to share, mostly miss and hit. Thanks man!

Teddie: Yeah, the vocals are pretty inconsistent in some places, may be able to fix it. Was meant as a guide vocal, but I hate to redo stuff if it's ok.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Back