It was like 2010, doo bros - And I was just like wtf - Can i get a whoof whoof? WORD

FoulPhil

I made this instrumental tune back in 2010 and I just listened to it last night. Don't even remember recording it, but it seems kind of cool. What chew stink?

The intro reminds me of Sanatarium a lot.
The whole thing has a really Metallica vibe to it.

The clean melody sounds too harsh to me and the track clips very often.

The intro reminds me of Sanatarium a lot.
The whole thing has a really Metallica vibe to it.

I probably wouldn't have thought of this if I hadn't read it just before I played it, but I agree to an extent. I can't remember exactly how Sanitarium goes (except the chorus), but dog-in-door is usually pretty up on these things.

That doesn't mean shit, though. Everything is reminiscent of something else, at least somewhat. It's a nice little piece. Shows your feminine side. Now attach it to a song about disemboweling nuns and you're good to go. Word is bond!

The thing is I have 3 other songs like this from the same time period. And they're pretty good, although some mistakes in the recording. I think it's kind of a cool thing to do. I might do a instrumental thing maybe. If I can think up enough diddily. It's kind of hard to keep something like this from getting really boring though.

It sounds pretty good. the guitars are played well.
It reminds me a little of
Metallica!
Perhaps a singer....or a Gitsolo perhaps only occasionally

oh damn son. Last thing i want would be to get a metallica sound. F that dawg.

bark bark bark

I probably wouldn't have thought of this if I hadn't read it just before I played it, but I agree to an extent. I can't remember exactly how Sanitarium goes (except the chorus), but dog-in-door is usually pretty up on these things.

it's like E 0 A 2 D 4 G 0
do you know what i mean

bark bark bark

it's like E 0 A 2 D 4 G 0
do you know what i mean

What do you think? Of course I don't know what that means.

I would assume that the letters represent notes being played. The numbers.... the strings? Or frets, probably, as I would imagine there's no string referred to as the number zero.

I can hear some "nothing else matters" pickings in there too lol...but I do like it a lot. Has lots of potential.

Those big whammy guitars that come in from 1.30 to 2.00 are a bit loud. Reminds me more of Country Joe and the Fish than Metallica. That's a good thing.

Fuck the Metallica comments. I thought more of a Five Finger Death Punch style. I think add some good singing along with some deep growl like I think I remember you doing. Sounds great so far though.

Back